Sunday, December 28, 2008

About

The goal of Web Apps 101 is simple.
I believe that all services and or software most people would like to use already exist online, but the problem is no one is aware of it. There is no one place someone can go to see all of the great software that are being created by the developers and entrepreneurs of today online. Web Apps 101 will help with this problem.

I truly believe that the future web applications will have the cloud (internet) as the operating system. Therefore, I think it is truly worthwhile to have a place where the hundreds of web apps be categorized and referenced so that the average web user is aware that the various functionality that they may be looking for exists via a web application.

I scour the web daily looking at and testing new applications. I must admit that I come across many cool applications all the time and usually share them with my friends. Now, I have decided to share them with the broader community so that we all can benefit from what is great out there.

I will provide simple reviews of a web application and be as unbiased as possible. I think it is important to be objective because we are all different and our experience of software should be the same as well. I also want you all to have that initial experience of the software as well, without any preconceived notions.

I hope you enjoy this and really take advantage of all the great applications that are available to us all.

If you have any you would like to recommend, please feel free to leave a comment.

Disclaimer: Web Apps 101 is not meant to be a replacement to your own research, but merely as a doorway to introduce you to many of the available apps out there. It is recommended that you follow up with the actual website to get more detailed information before participating in any of the sites. We hope to provide you with an environment to help you make a well-informed decision as to whether a product is suitable for you or if it is something you will want to try.

We hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment